Thursday, May 26, 2011

Famous people with my birthday

I share my birthdate with these folks...

1491 King Henry VIII

1577 Peter Paul Rubens, Flemish Baroque painter, Circumcision

1824 Paul Broca, France, brain surgeon/anthro, located speech center

1902 Richard Rodgers, born in Hammels Station, New York, composer, Rodgers and Hammerstein

1902 John Dillinger (robber)

1926 Mel Brooks

1933 - Pat Morita, Berkeley CA, actor (Happy Days, Karate Kid)

1946 Gilda Radner, born in Detroit, Michigan, actress, SNL, Haunted Honeymoon

1948 Kathy Bates, born in Memphis, Tennessee, academy award winning actress, Misery

1966 Mary Stuart Masterson, born in Houston, Texas, actress, Some Kind of Wonderful

1966 John Cusack, born in Chicago, actor, Stand By Me, Sure Thing, Better Off Dead

1967 - Gil Bellows, Canadian actor

Gilda has always been one of my favorite"birthday buddies" and I just found this quote:

A thought on comfort...

"I base my fashion taste on what doesn't itch."
- Gilda Radner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!