Monday, May 23, 2011

1961-65 Margaret & Family

A little travel back in time...(I'm the small one)
 
That's my mom holding me, my sister Jennifer in the red coat (and next to my mom in the other shots) and my sister Chris with the white hat. Me in the bonnet. Chris is looking very Jackie Kennedy.


 From left to right: Darlene (our cousin), Jennifer (my sister), Chris (sister), my Dad and me,
with our mom in the back. At our pool when we lived in Antioch. The only house I've ever lived in with a pool and I have no memories (OK, a couple)! Russ and I visited this spot many years
ago and the house was right next to a KFC and the pool had been cemented in. 
We left and there went the neighborhood!

 A princess from the start. 


Proof! I was a natural blonde! Ages: 3, 10, 18.

 Chris, Jennifer and me and Mopsy as a puppy. On the ranch in Stockton. 1965?


 Again, no memories of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!