Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Part II



General things I wish to do this year:
  1. Get out in nature more.
    (My own advice!) I saw lots of great free walks listed in the SRJC catalog. And take Allie out with me. Would love to get out at least once a week, but twice a month would be a great start. Easy walks, photo outings, picnics, playing at the beach.

  2. Take some singing lessons.
    Again, the SRJC catalog has a group class that sounds fun and non-threatening. It would mean missing 3 NBOC meetings (plus one for vacation), so I might have to think about resigning for the year.

  3. Get caught up on my own organizing projects.
    Apparently, 5 years is my maximum for staying organized in this big house. In great need of revamping several areas or move again! (And I am NOT ready to move!) Biggest areas: pantry, office and of course, the garage.
     
  4. Get back to being creative.
    I love my digital camera and I bought a really cool printer that can do big art prints.

  5. Ukulele
    Learn a few more songs and keep up my own practicing. I know I'll never be as good as Allie, but I don't have to be!

  6. Decide if it's worth it to keep up with all the organizing biz stuff. Or just take that weight off my shoulders and concentrate on my life/health, my daughter and my husband.
    Wow, that's a big one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!