Friday, November 13, 2009

NaNo Catch Up

I am slowly catching up with the NaNoWriMo writing. Still way behind, but making some progress. With luck, I can take a few hours this weekend and really jam on that word count. I'm making great progress on setting the scene and describing characters. Plot? There's supposed to be a plot? Oh yeah..I'll work on that! This is my NaNo picture I'm using...it's from when I was about 17...the last time I thought I'd be a writer. When I reach 50,000 words, I will update it.

Hopefully, I won't look much older! I just got a new haircut and without my mom realizing I had a new style, she said, "You look younger with your hair down." Yes! Younger is a good thing! Apparently bangs take a couple years off you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!